Riyadh municipality in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been trying to normalise the situation to help residents in this holy month of Ramadan.
Its has announced that Shopping Malls will be opened from April 29th those who follow tbelow requirements.
Shopping Malls to be Opened in Riyadh from April 29
These steps are taken to restore commercial activity in the kingdom in accordance with COVID-19 precautionary measures.
Here is the list of requirements for Shopping malls to operate:
– No Entertainment or playing areas to be opened inside the Malls
– No Entry for children under 15 years
– All Shopping Malls should have medical examination team and sterilization teams to check temperature
– Provide masks & gloves to be provided at the entrance of the shoppinh malls
– Chairs & benches in corridors to be removed
– All shopping malls to have security personnel at all entrances to ensure that visitors are wearing masks.
– Sterilization of entire shopping mall to be done every 24 hours
– Rooms for medical isolation for any COVID-19 suspects
– Malls should put explanatory signs & guidelines for taking precautions against COVID-19
– Usage of escalatars & stairs instead of lifts. If using lifts only 2 people should ride at a time.