After the announcement of Privileged Iqama in the kingdom fo Saudi Arabia which will benefit Expatriates living in the kingdom.
Now the Saudi Government has launched Premium Residency Center on 23rd of June 2019 and have started receiving application for Privileged Iqama (Premium Residency)
This needs to be done through the electronic platform ‘saprc’ for acquiring ‘green card’ or special privileged Iqama.
This was one of the decision taken by Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman way back in the year 2016 and many expat say that this is a fulfilment of a promise made by the MBS Crown Prince.
The New Premium Residency (Special Privileged Iqamas) law stipulates the below:
– Staying in the Kingdom with his family
– Visas for relatives as per the regulations
– Recruitment of domestic workers
– Ownership of real estate for residential, commercial and industrial purposes, except for the cities of Makkah and Madinah, and the border areas as determined by the regulations
– Work in private companies and move between different companies easily including their family members, except for the occupations and businesses that are prohibited for Expatriates (Related Article: List of Occupations reserved only for Saudi Nationals)
– Freedom to travel in and out of Saudi Arabia
– Doing Business as per Foreign Investment system